Locum Call Center Nurse
- Accra, Greater Accra
THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES REQUIRED:
Customer education/health information
- Provide high quality customer education on the BIMA doctor service over the phone.
- Educate customers on the benefits of the service features
- Lead an awareness campaign on the Health Coaching Programs through outbound consultations
- Educate and assist customers to make an informed choice of the health coaching program.
- Provide health education to customers based on their selected coaching program
- Send and respond to health content via social media channels.
Appointment booking for consultations and health facilities
- Receive inbound calls from customers and address concerns of customer or schedule consultations for customers at their request
- Book appointments with partnered health facilities for customers
- Liaise with partnered health facilities as part of the appointment booking process
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the team leader.
THE CANDIDATE – SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Registered Nurse with a Diploma or higher qualification and a current unrestricted license from NMC
- Currently licensed with the Nursing and Midwifery Council with renewed PIN
- At least 2 years clinical experience post qualification
- Experience in providing customer service will be an advantage
- Fluency in both English and Twi is a must, fluency in another local Ghanaian language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of general health and chronic illness management
- Strong customer care, organization and telephone skills
- IT skills: tech-oriented, good knowledge of key software (including Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills: good communicator, leadership skills, passionate and engaging.
- Ability to work collaboratively, proactive, self-assured and results oriented.