Locum Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Accra
- Accra, Greater Accra
THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES REQUIRED:
- Specific responsibilities include: a) Inbound Calls
- i. Inbound specialist consultations
- ii. Inbound “Ask a BIMA Doctor” feature
- iii. Chat consultations through the BIMA App.
- b) Outbound Calls
- i. BIMA initiated proactive WhatsApp chats.
- ii. BIMA initiated proactive consultations or health assessments.
- iii. Follow up consultations of previous inbound calls.
- iv. Content generation of health content for health tips, BIMA App or BIMA health programs
THE CANDIDATE The candidate must be;
• Licensed Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with a current unrestricted license from MDC
• At least 5 years clinical experience as a doctor.
• Fluency in both English and Twi is a must, fluency in another local Ghanaian language is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of general health, obstetric and gynaecological illness management.
• Strong customer care, organization, and telephone skills.
• IT skills: tech-oriented, good knowledge of key software (including Excel)
• Good interpersonal skills: good communicator, leadership skills, passionate and engaging.
• Ability to work collaboratively, proactive, self-assured and results-oriented.