Business Development Supervisor, Takoradi
- Takoradi Central, Western
- Field Sales
We are looking for a smart and experienced Business Development Executive who is interested in a rewarding career in sales. The substantive shall help us grow our business by acquiring persons on the controller government payroll onto our insurance packages. The purpose is to reach out to government workers with our mobile delivered Insurance and on-demand Health Services to enable them to secure their lives and families.
PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to
- Identify new business opportunities to sell to persons on controller government payroll
- Advise prospective clients on the right insurance policies to buy through proper profiling.
- Develop full-proof sales strategies to attract potential customers.
- Develop sales contents (proposals, analysis, presentations) to suit the needs of clients.
- Follow through to ensure seamless onboarding of clients onto the TPRS platform.
- Expand client base by establishing worksite businesses and increase customer value through upsell
- Establish partnerships with government institutions and leverage on relationship to onboard staff unto.
- Build and manage a strong customer base to ensure a churn of less than 5%.
- Respond to client needs and collaborate with other stakeholders (Technology, Service Operations etc.) to deliver top notch service to clients.
- Report on sales activities to line manager on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The Successful candidate must be someone who has
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business, Communications, Marketing or relevant field
- Passion to build from the scratch
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Good understanding of insurance (Life, Health, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient Spirit and a persistent nature
- Experience in controller business sales would be an added advantage